Crum & Forster Inland Marine provides insurance protection for property under construction, contractor’s equipment and installation, and other commercial property onsite, offsite and in transit. We offer a mix of standard industry and proprietary monoline Inland Marine policy forms. Coverage is available on both an admitted and non-admitted basis, and we work with retail and wholesale producers across the U.S. to meet the needs of midsize, large and specialty clients.
Inland Marine – Target Classes
- Builder’s Risk – Residential (including homebuilders), office, light manufacturing
- Contractors – Contractor’s equipment, equipment installation, contractor’s equipment dealers
- Miscellaneous – Mobile medical equipment, scientific equipment, computers and other electronic devices, camera/film equipment, musical instruments, equipment dealers, items of unique nature, etc.
Inland Marine – Expertise & Flexibility
With experienced underwriters who understand the complexities of this highly specialized line of business, we develop expert Inland Marine insurance solutions tailored for each client’s unique exposures and specific requirements. Our focus is on delivering value and providing market-leading customer service.
- Customized Inland Marine coverages
- Primary and Quota-share solutions available
- Lead or Follow-form participation
- AAIS COP (Commercial Output Policy) supporting our Inland Marine offerings
Surplus Lines products are available in California only through Crum & Forster Insurance Brokers, Inc. (CA License #0E14610)