Food Borne Illness Insurance for Restaurant Chains is designed for national, regional and local restaurant chains.
- Coverage is written on a non-admitted basis for appointed brokers.
- $15,000,000 capacity is available on a primary or excess basis.
- Worldwide coverage territory for U.S. domiciled risks.
- Minimum premium: $5,000
- Primary: $5,ooo minimum SIR
Our Food Borne Illness Insurance for Restaurant Chains standard policy wording includes:
- Loss of Gross Profit
- Rehabilitation Expenses
- Consultant Costs
- Pre-incident Costs
A broad range of endorsements enable us to customize coverage for each client’s needs. Download our product sheet to see our list of endorsements.
Download our product sheet for details.
Additional Crisis Management Products
- Product Recall – Component Parts
- Product Recall – Consumable Products
- Product Recall – Consumer Goods
Surplus lines products are available in California only through Crum & Forster Insurance Brokers, Inc., a licensed surplus lines broker (CA license #0E14610)