Product Recall Insurance for Consumable Products is designed to cover any product that is ingestible or topical, such as food & beverage, cosmetics, tobacco and pharmaceuticals. We recommend coverage for any company that is involved in any part of the production or distribution of a consumable product, including:
- Manufacturers, processors and distributors
- Ingredient suppliers
- Packagers and co-packagers
- Coverage is written on a non-admitted basis for appointed brokers.
- $15,000,000 capacity is available on a primary or excess basis.
- Worldwide coverage territory for U.S. domiciled risks.
- Minimum premium: $5,000
- Primary: $5,ooo minimum SIR
Our Product Recall – Consumable Products standard policy wording includes:
- Recall Costs, including third party recall costs
- Consultant Costs
- Pre-incident Costs
A broad range of endorsements enable us to customize coverage for each client’s needs. Download our product sheet to see our list of endorsements.
Download our product sheet for details.
Additional Crisis Management Products
- Product Recall – Component Parts
- Product Recall – Consumer Goods
- Food Borne Illness Insurance for Restaurant Chains
Surplus lines products are available in California only through Crum & Forster Insurance Brokers, Inc., a licensed surplus lines broker (CA license #0E14610)