Pay Bill: FAQs

Q: Am I eligible to participate in on-line electronic payment processing?

A: Only Crum & Forster’s clients that receive their invoice directly from the company are eligible to enroll in electronic payment services

Q: What payment options are available?

A: Currently we accept one-time only payments, recurring ACH payments as well as credit card payments.

Q: Do I need any special hardware or software to sign-up for electronic payment services?

A: No special hardware or software is required to use this service. You will only need Web access and your browser. To use this site, you will need Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10.0, 11.0, Firefox 26, 27, 29, Google Chrome 34, Safari 6.0 or 7.0. Also, your browser must be enabled for both JavaScript and Cookies. To enable your browser for JavaScript or Cookies, please consult your browser documentation.

Q: What information do I need to enroll in electronic payment services?

A: You will need a copy of your recent Crum & Forster invoice which provides your account number at the top of the first page. You will also need a valid e-mail address, and your bank routing number and account number to make a payment.

Q: What Financial Institution processes my payment?

A: Crum & Forster has entered into an agreement with JPMorgan Chase to use their Pay Connexion electronic payment processing solution.

Q: How am I billed for this service?

A: There is no cost for enrolling in and using this payment site.

Q: How far in advance of the due date should I make my payment?

A: We suggest that you make your payment at least five business days before the actual payment due date.

Q: When is my non-recurring payment processed?

A: Payments are processed at 3:OO pm eastern time.

Q: How do I change or cancel a payment that I have already scheduled?

A: Payment may be edited or cancelled at any time prior to 3:00 pm eastern time on the day that the payment is scheduled.

Q: Will I receive a confirmation of my payment?

A: yes, once you have successfully processed your transaction, you will receive confirmation of any payment submission, change or cancellation

Q: Can I change my billing address via the Pay Connexion site?

A: No, to change your billing address please contacts your agency.

Q: How do I contact the C&F Billing Department:

A: Email: [email protected]

Phone: (844) 217-7388

Mail: Crum & Forster, Inc.
Attn: Financial Operations
305 Madison Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960

Back to Main Page