All of us at Crum & Forster are working diligently for and with you to manage the current COVID-19 crisis. Our commitment to delivering the level of service you have come to expect from Crum & Forster continues. Our teams haven’t missed a beat. To maintain the well being of our employees, partners and community, we are limiting in-person contact.
- Our employees have transitioned to working from home. Consequently, our offices and staff are not available for in-person meetings; however, they are available by email, phone, and video conferencing.
- All business travel has been suspended until further notice.
Regardless of the crisis, our Crum & Forster operations are fully functioning as usual. In the event that you are experiencing any financial challenges as result of the COVID-19 crisis, please reach out to your agent or directly to Crum & Forster to discuss what options may be available to you. We value our collective efforts to continue to build our future together, no matter what the challenge.
Crum & Forster is closely monitoring Federal, State and Local changes in Regulations and Executive Orders. We are implementing and adapting to the rapidly changing requirements. Below, you will find links that may apply to your particular situation. If you have specific questions not addressed, please reach out to your agent or your C&F underwriting team.
From all of us at Crum & Forster, we wish you, your family and employees good health.
- For our Travel Policyholders
- For our Blanket Accident Policyholders
- For our Group Accident/Occupational Accident/FIP Policyholders
- For our Short Term Medical Policyholders
- For our New York State Policyholders (Admitted Lines Only)
- For our State of New Jersey Policyholders (Admitted Lines Only)
- For our State of Arizona Policyholders (Admitted Lines Only)
For commercial billing inquiries: