Last updated: January 2020
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides California residents, upon a verifiable consumer request, certain rights that include:
The right to request that C&F disclose:
- The categories of personal information that C&F has collected about you; and
- The categories of personal information that C&F has disclosed about you for a business purpose
The right to request that C&F delete the personal information it has collected from you, subject to certain legal exceptions, for example, when such personal information is necessary to fulfill or comply with a legal obligation of C&F.
The right to be protected from discrimination for exercising your CCPA rights. If you choose to exercise your privacy rights, C&F will not charge you different prices or provide different quality of services unless those differences are related to your information.
You may designate an authorized agent to act on your behalf and make a request of C&F under the CCPA
To exercise your rights under the CCPA or to seek assistance, please do one of the following:
- If you would like to make a Request to Know, click here, or call 1.844.254.5754
- If you would like to make a Request to Delete, click here, or call 1.844.254.5754
- Fill out and send back to C&F the attached Request to Know / Request to Delete forms to:
Crum & Forster Legal Department
PO Box 1973
305 Madison Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07962
We will attempt, where practical, to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information. C&F will confirm receipt of verifiable consumer requests within ten (10) days of receipt. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for personal information twice within a twelve (12) month period. C&F cannot respond to your request if it cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Any consumer with a disability may access this notice by contacting us at the address, email or toll free number listed above.
1 C&F and Crum &Forster are registered trademarks of United States Fire Insurance Company.