C&F’s Energy practice is made up of seasoned professionals with deep industry knowledge of this highly specialized sector. The team is exclusively dedicated to this business segment… Energy is ALL we do! All functions of the operation; Underwriting, Loss Control, Claims and Administration are embedded in the practice. We believe a fully dedicated team is a requisite to providing effective risk transfer solutions that meet the needs of our customers who operate in this very important industry. The group is organized by product solution in order to provide our trading partners with placement flexibility.
Products that serve the Upstream, Midstream and Downstream sectors
- Roustabout / Site Preparation
- Pipeline Construction and Service
- Well Service, including Cleaning, Swabbing, Fishing, Wireline, Drilling, Stimulation
- Machinery / Equipment Dealers, Renters, Manufacturers
- Refinery / Plant Maintenance
Offering multiline product solutions on an Admitted or Non-Admitted basis, written as guaranteed cost or high deductible.
- General Liability
- Commercial Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Property & Inland Marine
Exploration & Production Companies
With full or partial ownership interest in Oil and/or Gas Wells and Infrastructure
- Owners / Operators
- Construction and Installation of offshore production facilities and infrastructure
Programs written for First Party interests, typically on a package basis.
- Physical Damage, including Removal of Wreck/Debris
- Control of Well, including Re-drill, Plugging and Abandonment, Sudden & Accidental Pollution
- Direct and Contingent Business Interruption / Loss of Production Income
- Gulf of Mexico Windstorm
Surplus lines products are available in California only through CoverXSpecialty Insurance Services, a licensed surplus lines broker. (CA license #0573926)