Please Note that all Posters MUST be displayed together.
State Posting Notice Compliance Requirements:
WC49 (English & Spanish)
- Must be posted in one or more conspicuous places at each insured location.
- Must be printed on 8.5” x 14” paper.
- Please select the Workers’ Compensation Insurance Company from the drop down box prior to printing.
WC50 (Combined English & Spanish)
- A WARNING notice advising employees what to do in case of an injury on the job must be posted at all times in a prominent place on the workplace premises.
- Must be printed on 11” x 17” paper.
- Document has page set up for legal 8.5 x 14, can be enlarged by a copier.
- Must be posted in both English and Spanish.
Colorado’s Department of Labor & Employment Website: