Changes Effective January 1st, 2016 and later
California regulations now require the posting notice to list the Medical Provider Network (MPN), should your company be enrolled in one.
- If your company is not enrolled in an MPN, please select the first Posting Notice – No MPN.
- If your company is enrolled in an MPN, please select the Posting Notice that matches the name of your MPN.
After selecting the correct Posting Notice, please follow the instructions below on completion of the Posting Notice.
NOTE: Employers not in compliance by October 8, 2010 may be subject to a fine from the State of California of up to $7,000 per violation.
State Posting Notice Compliance Requirements:
- Must be posted in one or more conspicuous places at each insured location.
- Notice must be posted in both English and Spanish.
- Poster must be printed on 8.5 x 14” paper.
- Both versions are in the above attachment.
- Fill in the blanks as directed in both versions.
California’s Department of Industrial Relations Website: